I mean, just look at the esports news dated today(-ish):
- Azubu acquired Hitbox and is planning on ruining it later on this year
- Immortals got an investment from Lionsgate via a dude what spent time in a federal pokey
- The Miami Heat have thrown a bunch of money at Misfits, who’ve already started spending it (( capital S usage trigger warning ))
- Newbee launches a second squad called Newbee Boss with no-one special on it, at all
- Torbull rends his garments on the ESEA forums, providing a more wholesome timeline regarding the data breach
Tonight I’ll be recording the first test run of the new Monday episode of the lowercase esports podcast for February, and I’ll try to offer a summary of the recent past and upcoming events of Dota 2 as well as this week’s episode of the Esports Morning podcast with keekerdc.